Monday, April 18, 2011

Residue


Inovercrowdedviolatedspaces
I think of questions
I don’t want answered:

about vIoLaTioN and
I   N   T   R   U   S   I   O   N

Strangers prying and laughing
Pretending to know

                  Trying to  R
                                  A
                                  T
                                  I
                                  O
                                  N
                                  A
                                   L
                                   I
                                  S
                                   E   I give up.
                                                        Surrender

                   to the voice within…

                   it’s all I’m capable of
                   amidst this                          
                                                    n                                  
                                            e              a
                                                    m

                                             s      d       s

No comments: