Monday, May 31, 2010

Window

Sittin by this window,
on a blu chair, head droopin,
content in this moment,
far away from last nite
wen d tears rolled down
dusty cheeks, I wonder again
at d transience of emotions
n resolutions;

d mind returns 2
familiar crevices n curves,
happy to find momentary
joy in camaraderie
shared only in limitedness
for now; I will
return 2 known pitfalls
of anger n unnecessary hurt

in d morning - wen dawn floods
dis window, perhaps
I will greet it wid a smile
rather than hide bhind d
bed - like d time it seeped in
thru tinted glass on darkness
n sad hands reaching, n
findin nothingness.

2 seek out company is
more important than
bein there in dark hours,
it’s an art I cannot aspire to.
I remain in d dark, choosin it over
d dawn sketchin d horizon.
n so I neither find widout
seekin nor hear without my askin:

waitin in silence wen
I kno ears don c unspoken
words in d nite sky,
my sunrise is alwez
cloudy n gray…
or windy n dust laden,
creatin forest fires of
golden sparks in d dark.


No comments: